Allen & Heath Introducing The New Avantis Solo
AVANTIS BUT SMALLER
Avantis and Avantis Solo are both built on the same 64 input / 42 bus 96kHz mix engine with the only difference being the amount of physical control and I/O available on the mixer. Just pick the form factor that best suits your application or mixing style.
Allen & Heath has announced the Avantis Solo. Avantis is a 64 channel / 42 configurable mixer platform featuring our 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine with class-leading 0.7ms latency plus add-on processing from our flagship dLive mixing system.
• 96kHz FPGA Processing
• 64 Input Channels
• 42 Bus
• Fully Configurable Mix Architecture
• dPack Upgrade for Additional dLive Processing
• 12 RackExtra FX slots with dedicated stereo returns
• Two 128×128 I/O Ports for Audio Networking
• 16 DCAs
• Range of Remote Expanders