PRICE EX. VAT
CASH & CARRY, TRANSPORT IS NOT INCLUDED.
SHURE SM63 (BLACK)
Omnidirectional dynamic microphone designed for professional applications when performance and appearance are critical. The product includes low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount, virtual immunity to electromagnetic fields, and pop filter.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Accessory windscreen supplied with SM63L and SM63LB for outdoor use under adverse wind conditions
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
There are three models available of the SM63. The three models differ only in length and color. The SM63 is designed for handheld use on stage and in broadcast, recording, and television studios.