Electronic Repair Technician
We are looking for a technician who will be responsible for repairing audio material.
Knowledge of audio material is an advantage.
- Checking the operation of the unit by trial runs and function tests, and setting parameters before returning to the customer
- Record the follow-up data of interventions and transmit the information to the relevant department
- Obtain information on the circumstances of the fault and make an initial diagnosis
- Identifying and replacing the components of a circuit board
- Training customers in the use, maintenance and adjustment of parameters
- Locating the defect or fault by checks, tests and measurements
- Monitoring product stocks, identifying shortages Passing orders
- Identifying defective or worn parts and repairing or replacing them
- Estimating the price and duration of repairs
You preferably have a Bachelor’s or TSO degree in electricity, electronics or electromechanics or have equivalent experience.
- French (very good)
- English (good)
- Dutch (very good)
Experience ( > 3 jaar )
- Permanent job
- Open-ended contract
Place of employment
Rue J. Bruyndonckxstraat 72, 1780 Wemmel
Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, mileage allowance or season ticket if applicable.
Fixed working hours (9 am to 5 pm every working day, until 4 pm on Fridays)
A young SME located in Wemmel (1780), is active in distribution, more specifically audio and light equipment.