Thanks to the software « 3cMAP » the user will be able to easily set up the system, making adjusments to be stored in different presets. by recalling these presets, the user will be able to completely transform the audio setup, turning a conference room into a dancehall or a video projection room in seconds (for example).
As for the audio features, the unit is equipped with high performance mic/line preamps, virtual input routing, mixer, EQ, filtering, dynamics, delay, crossover, output matrix, priority ducking, remote control, preset storage, meters, etc.
Crystal-clear processing is guaranteed thanks to the use of last generation A/D converters, leading edge DSP technology plus the renowned ALTAIR input preamps. Also, MAP series feature balanced output drivers, developed by Altair’s engineering team using the wide knowledge treasured after decades manufacturing mixing consoles.
Furthermore, a real time clock/calendar function is integrated in the unit. This allows the user to schedule tasks to be executed automatically by the unit at the designated time. By doing this, the system will change its configuration depending on the time of the day without any user intervention, opening a wide horizon of potential applications.
- Stadiums, sports and arenas.
- Cruise & boat tours.
- Multi-purpose facilities.
- Auditoriums, theatres, lecture halls.
- Paging systems, PA.
- Schools & universities.
- Courts of law, civic centres.
- Broadcast, production studios.
- Theme parks, transport stations.
- Offices, malls and shopping centres.
- Restaurants, night clubs.
- Hotel meeting rooms.
- Houses of worship.
- Conference centres.
- Meeting rooms.
- Sports, gaming spaces.
- 12 Mic/Line/+48V INPUTS & 8 or 16 OUTPUTS.
- Control by USB, Ethernet, REM2 remotes and GPIO.
- 3cMAP Software for PC and wireless control on Android devices.
- Link connection for increased number of in/outs.
- Mixing: routing, matrix, auto-mixing, priority ducking.
- Dynamic Processing: Compressor, limiter, expander, ducker.
- AF-Frequency shifting effect for increased acoustic gain.
- Equalisation: PEQ, HP&LP shelving, notch.
- Crossovers: 2 to 8 ways multi type.
- Delays 0 to 1000 ms INPUTS | 0 to 300 ms OUTPUTS.
- Stored messages, meters, tone and pink noise generators.
REM 2/B Wall Control Panel
Proprietary RS-485 remote controls can be daisy chained to different areas for personnel attending in preset setup, volume control, source selection, etc. Remote control access is restricted to a set of parameters previously defined by the installer.