Sennheiser Expands its Evolution Wireless Digital Family With New EW-DX Line
EW-DX is designed for the most demanding business and professional applications. The latest digital wireless system solution from Sennheiser is scalable, reliable and easy to install. The Sennheiser Control Cockpit allows the microphone system to be effortlessly controlled and monitored remotely. With its advanced feature set, EW-DX can easily be scaled from the smallest meeting space or classroom to the largest business and educational installations, all via your existing Dante® network.
Truly simplified workflow.
EW-DX takes the complexities out of wireless audio by employing sophisticated tools that streamline the setup and monitoring process. With the press of a button, Auto Scan automatically assigns channels using an equidistant tuning grid that allow you to pack more channels more reliably, without problematic intermodulation interference. Take control of the system from your mobile device via the Sennheiser Smart Assist app or utilize advanced software options like Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) and Sennheiser Control Cockpit for a detailed system view in complex, networked environments.
Versatile and scalable
One system to cover multiple professional needs
- Easily scalable from 2 channels to a campuswide installation – offers a flexibility to expand as customer’s professional needs change
- Manageable with just one piece of software – network-enabled management of large setups through the Sennheiser Control Cockpit. 3rd party applications are also seamlessly supported in-line with Sennheiser brand-agnostic approach.
- Convenient network-enabled charging with CHG 70N – charge EW-DX devices easily without interfering in the business workflow
Advanced feature set to fulfill your professional requirements for years to come
- Channels: equidistant frequency grid for easy allocation with more channels per available space – even if less space is available in the future, you can still count on required number of channels
- Budget: technical characteristics unmatched by the similarly priced systems on the market – very low latency of 1.9 ms and battery time of up to 12h
- Build: robust design with traditionally high quality Sennheiser engineering
A mic system that can be relied on in the most pressing and sensitive situations
- Secure content transmission with AES-256 encryption
- Digital system – robust RF links with stable connection and no audio artifacts
- IEEE 802.1x network authentication – secure deployment of EW-DX devices in your network
Simplified workflow, installation and management of UHF mic system
- Automatic RF setup allows for easy in-room multi-channel installations
- Monitoring and control through Sennheiser Control Cockpit and 3rd party apps – no physical maintenance required
- No sensitivity settings on transmitters required with 134 dB dynamic range