High-resolution sound – down to the finest details – with precise, accurate soundstage, even at extreme sound pressure levels. The IE 500 PRO combines huge power and clarity for any location and any stage in the world. Thanks to the twisted pair cable, it can be operated comfortably at high volumes. So sound professionals can keep even the finest details under control, the dynamic 7mm driver works with the newly developed TrueResponse technology. It refines the natural strengths of the diaphragm and eliminates stress factors that occur with other driver systems. Distortion, feedback peaks and overlapping frequency ranges are no longer a problem. The distortion factor has been optimized to a previously unimaginable 0.08%. A miniature design also permits a formerly inconceivable, flat construction, which fits comfortably and securely into any ear canal. The accompanying silicone and memory foam adapters improve the fit and shielding, making it feel like it is tailor-made. Even with extreme movement, the IE 500 PRO sits securely in the outer ear – and can still be inserted or removed in a matter of seconds. The innovative, shock-proof cable duct (patent pending) is naturally replaceable.
Looking for highest resolution, distortion-free sound with graduated tonal depths – even at maximum sound pressure levels? The IE 500 PRO is the right choice.
- Newly developed, dynamic 7mm wideband transducer with extremely fine resolution and neutral sound
- Detachable twisted pair cable for excellent resistance against structure-born noise
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogeneous and low-distortion reproduction
- High level of wearing comfort and good fit thanks to ergonomic, compact housing
- Excellent shielding through optimized earpiece shape and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable concept fit for the stage with innovative cable duct (patent application in progress)