The warm in-ear monitoring sound of the IE 400 PRO with its rich, noticeable punch is the right choice for professionals who wish to take their accustomed studio sound onto the stage with them. Even at high sound pressure levels, the IE 400 PRO reproduces its warm sound free from artifacts and distortion. With the newly developed TrueResponse technology, the dynamic driver measuring a mere 7mm generates tremendous resolution and prevents acoustic stress, even during long periods of use. Distortion, overlapping frequencies and resonance peaks which otherwise usually occur frequently are no longer a problem. The distortion factor has been optimized to a previously unimaginable 0.08%. It’s miniature design also permits an ultra-compact construction which, thanks to the accompanying silicone and memory foam adapters, can be individually adjusted. This in-ear monitor is easy to handle and provides brilliant sound reproduction. Built to last under extreme stress, a secure and comfortable fit for hours.
Looking for distortion-free, natural sound with a “punch,” transparent mid-range reproduction and clear high frequencies? The IE 400 PRO is the right choice.
- Newly developed dynamic 7mm wideband transducer for punchy, high-resolution monitoring sound
- Noticeable punch with transparent mid-range reproduction and clear high frequencies
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogeneous and distortion-free reproduction
- High level of wearing comfort and good fit thanks to ergonomic compact housing
- Excellent shielding through optimized earpiece shape and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable concept fit for the stage with innovative duct (patent application in progress)