The PRD955 is a 110 Ohm DMX-AES cable constructed using the PMX422 cable and fitted with Neutrik 5-pin XLR connectors. The 22 AWG (0.34 mm²) tinned copper braiding with a double (Al-foil + TC braiding) shielding makes it perfectly suited for professional use in highly demanding applications. The stranded conductors and smooth flexing outer jacket provide a great flexibility with a solid feel. The dark grey outer jacket and the attached shrink sleeve allow to distinguish 110 Ohm cables from others while custom labeling is possible for easy identification.
- 22 AWG stranded conductors
- Highflex™ solid & flexible jacket
- 6.8 mm (Ø) outer diameter
- Oxygen free copper
- 60 mm transparent shrink sleeve
- Silver contacts, black metal XLR housing