The X12 is a jack of all trades, taking on any short throw sound duty imaginable. The X12 can be flown or mounted for multi-channel, distributed or fill applications but is powerful and rugged enough to be deployed as a stage monitor. Its ellipsoid directivity of 90° x 60° gives optimal coverage for a multitude of situations, and the compact footprint allows it to be discreetly integrated into any architecture or scenery, preserving sightlines for the audience. The X12’s passive design gives it maximum efficiency, reducing the need for amplified controllers.
At only 20 kgs / 55 lbs, the X12 is easy to rig or mount in any situation. Integrated risers allow for a 35° or 55° angle on stage, and a wide range of rigging accessories offers infinite install possibilities. No matter what sound job is required, the X12 is a valuable, versatile tool in the sound engineer’s toolbox.
- Ellipsoid directivity of 90° x 60° for FOH
- Shape, size and RAL color for easy integration
- Low weight and ergonomics for handling
- Complete range of rigging accessories
- Passive design, optimized amplified controller quantum