UA844 + Z18-E Active Antenna/Power Distribution System
Wideband UHF (1785-1800 MHz) Four-Way Active Antenna Splitter and Power Distribution System, external power supply. For
QLX-D™, ULX®, ULX-D®, SLX®, and BLX® (BLX4R only) receivers.
The Shure Model UA844 is a UHF antenna distribution system that allows the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss that results from splitting signal power to multiple outlets. A single UA844 system can support up to four wireless receivers. A maximum of five systems may be used with a two-tiered configuration (see user guide).
In the box
- 2 – 6 ft. (ca. 1,8 m) BNC cables
- 10 – 22 in. (60 cm) BNC cables
- 4 – Locking DC power cables (for ULX4D, ULXP4)
- 4 – Non-locking DC power cables (for QLXD4, SLX4, BLX4R)
- 2 – Bulkhead adaptors
- 1 – Rack mount Hardware kit
- 1 – PS60 Power supply