As marketing and communication manager you are responsible for the internal and external communication (B2B). You report directly to both business managers.
- You are responsible for the preparation, planning & execution of the Marketing & Communication campaigns/concepts (from A to Z), in line with the corporate identity
- You are responsible for measuring and adjusting the online campaigns (SEA and SEO)
- You monitor the website and social media channels and keep them up-to-date with relevant news items
- You can write newsletters fluently on a regular basis
- You take care of the media planning
- You keep a good overview of the calendar of activities and follow up on them (supplying material for publication,…)
- You maintain an overview of current projects, create the necessary communication and prepare case studies afterwards
- You are responsible for the organisation of internal events and training on site and/or on location
- You set up A/B tests and implement improvements based on Google Analytics results.
- Nice to have: You have experience in making videos and can work with video editing programs
- You have a degree in marketing/communications with a first experience in a marketing environment
- Experience with digital marketing tools, including Analytics (Google Analytics), content design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, …), email marketing (Mailchimp), SoMe, video & photo editing (Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom,…), etc.
- You have an excellent knowledge of speaking and writing Dutch, French and English
- You are curious about new media and trends
- You take initiative and are driven to make things happen
- You are flexible, analytical and result oriented
- You are an all-round team player
- You work independently but also enjoy working in a team
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are organizational and structured
- You are good at coordinating and planning
- A permanent contract
- Full time 38 hours
- Competitive salary
- Extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, mileage allowance or public transport subscription if applicable.
- A varied job in a young and dynamic company in full development